Granada: La Alhambra – Albayzin (muslim quarter) – Sierra Nevada – Cathedral
3 days tour in half board.
Day 1: COSTA BLANCA – GRANADA
Early morning departure towards Granada, from the various departure points, crossing en route the provinces of Alicante, Murcia, Almeria and Granada. Stops en route. Arrival at the hotel in the afternoon. Free time, dinner and accommodation.
Day 2: GRANADA
Breakfast and transfer either by coach or on foot depending on the location of the hotel, to visit The Alhambra palace (entrances and guides not included). The Alhambra so called due to its reddish walls (qa’lat al-Hamra’, Red Castle), is located to the west of Granada, on the top of the Al-Sabika hill, on the left bank of the Darro river and in front of the Albayzin and Alcazaba quarters. Declared a world heritage site by UNESCO, today it is the most visited monument in Spain with its Nazari Palaces, Patio of the Lions, Carlos V Palace and Gardens of the Generalife. Free afternoon for visiting the city with its monuments such as the Cathedral, Royal Chapel, University etc, or walk through its different quarters full of tapas bars. Dinner and accommodation in the hotel. Optional night excursion to a typical Flamenco show in a tablao (entrances not included).
Usual excursions not included:
- Alhambra with tickets and official guide
- Muslim quarter of the Albayzin (minibus)
- Flamenco show
- Sierra Nevada
Day 3: GRANADA – COSTA BLANCA
Breakfast and free time with the option of a minibus excursion (not included in the price) to the old Arab quarter of The Albayzin with its beautiful views of the Alhambra, labyrinth stepped streets with beautiful gardens, fruit trees and cave houses. Early afternoon return to the Costa Blanca. Stops en route. Arrival and end of our services.
- Tickets to museums, monuments, shows and optional excursions as well as official guides not specified are not included in the Price.
- Visit of Córdoba, Sevilla and Ronda with official guide included.
- The excursions and order of travel arrangements and visits may vary depending on the entrances, weather conditions or circumstances beyond out control.
- ALHAMBRA: Group tickets to the Alhambra offered by us include an official guide. The price may vary depending on the languages, number of people and day of the week.
Hotel (Similar or superior):
GRANADA Hotel Alixares del Generalife ****